Jet Ski Fun Offers Tremendous Benefit:
- Hour rentals only!
- Enjoy a 50 mile an hour smile while zipping across the ocean
- We take you out of Sesuit Harbor and off shore a mile out where you can
enjoy plenty of space to ride
- Semi-guided tours and assisted help if needed
- We have free, convenient, easy parking
- Only 2019/20 rental jet skis on Cape Cod
Jet ski rules and restrictions:
- Must bring ID and credit card to rent jet skis.
- Must be 18 years old to operate a ski
- Two people maximum on a ski. The passenger must ride on the back
and be able to hold onto the driver
- Due to the location of the area where you ride, you cannot switch
people on and off the ski. The people that go out stay out for the
duration of an hour
- All riders must be able to swim and be physically fit to operate ski and
climb back on the ski should they fall off
- All operators agree to not be under the influence of any mind-altering
drug or alcohol, including marijuana
Operators must agree to:
- No cell phones, cameras, or electronic devices allowed on the skis
- No throttle or wake in the channel
- Operating their ski in the designated riding area only
- Keep 200 feet from any other vessels, skis or persons.
- No Jumping the Wake of Any Water Vehicles/Vessels. It is ILLEGAL in the state of Massachusetts
We do recommend reservations. To make a reservation please call our office. We ask for your name and credit card information to hold your reservation. You pay the full amount up front. We do have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If you no-show, cancel within 24-hours of your reservation, or are late for your trip, you will be charged the full amount of your reservation.