Skip to content
Safety & Funcapgb2020-07-30T11:48:36+00:00
Safety is #1
- We only use Coast Guard Certified Commercial Water-sports Ocean Pro parasail Boats.
- We feature the ONLY US Coast-Guard inspected boats in New England.
- As freshly powered inboard diesel vessels, they are much more reliable than the competition.
- All our boats have brand new, state-of-art Parasail winch systems
- The Parasail tether-line is over 3 times stronger than the industry standard.
- We pride ourselves in using only clean and well-maintained vessels.
- Our boats have freshly painted hulls and decks and new upholstery.
- We pride ourselves on offering the very best in “preventive problem solving” safety equipment.
- We utilize ‘real-time’ satellite weather system for accurate information allowing the crew quick and informed decisions regarding the weather and passenger safety systems.
- Nearly 60,000 Thrilled Passengers Safety flown since 2003!
- Get a bird’s eye view of the beautiful waters and sea life below from up to 2,000 feet!
- Photo and video packages available, where the deckhand on the boat takes over 25 + pictures of you during your excursion with a professional camera and high-quality telescoping lens, yes your new Facebook picture and memories for a lifetime!
- Our Captains are professionally trained United States Coast Guard Certified with a combined 51 years of experience.
- Experience our amazing ”FREE FALL DIP” if you chose to be “Dipped”.
- Enjoy the thrill of hot air ballooning, skydiving, hang gliding and a “Go Fast” speedboat ride all in one…
- Parasail is safe for all ages!! Alone or with one or two companions, it’s an experience you’ll never forget!